Subscribe in Bloglines Subscribe in a reader Haywire Custom Guitars #1 Guitar Players Blog from South Carolina: Our Reviews - Haywire Custom USA Guitars

Subscribe to Haywire Custom Guitars #1 Guitar Players Blog

Monday, January 25, 2016

Our Reviews - Haywire Custom USA Guitars

Reviews  - Haywire Custom USA Guitars

 http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Haywire.Custom.Guitars.Conway.SC.843-347-5742

RyanNolan

A Custom Dream built for the Blues


Rick and Haywire Custom Guitars went WAY beyond my expectations for a custom guitar. The Bluescaster (A custom Fender American Standard with SRV pickups) jumped right off the Ebay page and screamed “LOOK AT ME!” I mean, how could I resist a wood-grain Fender built for the blues? That’s like walking down a beach full of topless Playmates without stopping to say “how you doin?” I contacted Rick and asked if he’d be willing to make some aesthetic changes to further “unique-ify” the guitar. Not only was he more than happy to oblige, but also made all of the alterations quickly and without any extra charge. He kept me up to date with constant pictures and emails through every step of the process. He treated me the way that every customer wants to be treated. If you want a unique, great-looking, great-sounding guitar for an unbeatable price---you need look no further than Rick Mariner and Haywire Custom Guitars.
By
DarylLaz

Superb work, simply top drawer


I sent my Warmoth '59 Roundback in to Rick for him to modify. It was a little too large for my hands. After consulting with Rick we agreed that the best choice would be to modify the '59 Roundback to shape closer to a Warmoth/Peavey Wolgang contour.The turnaround was lightning speed. In a single day, Rick reshaped the neck, dressed the edges of the frets, resealed the neck, and reset the truss rod adjustments. All I had to do when I got back the neck was to screw in the 4 neck screws.I could not possibly be more pleased with the results. The neck is absolutely perfect for me, and I appreciate the expertise and professionalism courtesy this fine craftsman.Daryl Lazarescu, Winnipeg Canada
By
Joseph Lo Grande

The Very Best


Mr. Rick Mariner built a Haywire 335 Strat for me and it's the very best guitar I have ever owned. I had two Gibsons,ES175 and the ES350 and this 335 Strat plays better. I've been playing for 62 years, this guitar is most outstanding.

Joseph Lo Grande
201 High Meadow Terrace
Abingdon, Maryland 21009
By
Mark Doeglas-9724AW GRONINGEN Netherlands

Plays very well sounds great and looks so good it almost hurts


Mark Doeglas
"" Mark Doeglas I've got this beauty for a week now, https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/69017_469304423280_138594243280_5251686_7945313_s.jpg it plays very well sounds great and looks so good it almost hurts :)
By
Dave Garcia

10/10 for HAYWIRE


I recently bought a used modified stratocaster from Haywire Custom Guitars.The only problem was that I couldn't see how it had been used.
It arrived looking factory fresh and it is stunning.
It has a sunburst gloss finish medium light alder body and a vintage maple '59 roundback neck. Rick Mariner is very precise in describing his guitars, but that does not prepare you for how beautifull his instruments sound, look and feel.
He is obviously passionate about his work, and wants his customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase.
Rick's attention to detail, with his guitars, his customers needs and communication is second to none.
That's why I bought another Haywire Custom Guitar just a few weeks after buying the first.
I strongly recommend Haywire Custom Guitars to anyone thinking of buying a guitar.
All the best Rick,
I hope your business goes great,you really deserve it.
Dave Garcia.
Perth.
Western Australia.
By
Richard Williamson

I have only one word to say...... INCREDIBLE!


Hi Rick,
I received the guitar today and I have only one word to say...... INCREDIBLE!
This thing plays as good if not better than my Les Paul and sounds better too which is no surprise as it always had better tone than any of my guitars. Thanks for the attention to detail on the neck and the finish. I would honor being any kind of reference for you and I will certainly pass your name around for those who are in need of your services.
Thanks for the T-Shirt as well.
I will be in touch with you on future setups and a tele build
Thank You,
Rich Williamson
By
Bill Rosenberry

Perfect 10


What a beautiful guitar. After unpacking it, I did a quick tune up and it was ready to go - the setup was perfect. Spent several hours playing it and basically just having fun with this excellent guitar. The Warmoth neck is fantastic.
I spent a lot of time researching Strats to find the right one for my collection, and now feel very lucky to have found Haywire Guitars and Rick Mariner. The finish on the body is stunning, and the workmanship on every part of the guitar is outstanding. Just as important for me is the customer service. I spent quite a bit of time talking to Rick via phone on two separate occasions, both about the guitar I was interested in and generally chatting about guitars. I felt as though we had been friends for years. He answered all of my questions and offered great information about guitar specifics. Would highly recommend Haywire Custom Guitars to anyone looking for the highest quality in a guitar - 100%.
By
J. Mayer

Extraordinary Guitars!!!


Rick at Haywire is awesome! The guitars are even better!!
So glad I found a Custom shop that is not only excellent but works for fellow musicians!!
By
PhilPhil

Great experience with Haywire


Not too long ago, I bought a custom Tele from Haywire. It began as Haywire's "Tele Tremelo." I asked for several modifications, including a different pick-up and a different neck. I had a really excellent experience working with Rick Mariner, who is a really good communicator and a very reliable businessman. I would send him an e-mail, and he'd be back to me very quickly--with clear and complete answers about everything. The guitar is great--just what I was wanting. I recommend Haywire and Rick very highly.
By
Joseph Lo Grande

Haywire 335 Strat


Mr. Rick Mariner built a guitar for me. He calls it The Haywire335 Strat.Well, it turns out to be the very best guitar I have ever owned. The Gibson ES350 and the ES175 I owned are very good guitars and this Haywire 335 Strat feels and plays better. I am amazed. Have played guitar for 62 years(10 of those years professionally) and this guitar is the most outstanding of them all. Thank you Rick Mariner.
Joseph Lo Grande
By